Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Woohoo, it's SUMMER!

I am officially a week and a half into summer, and it feels so good! Really, the first three days didn't feel like summer at all since I had professional development, but the past few days have been GREAT. I literally haven't left my house since Sunday to celebrate Father's Day. My creative juices started flowing again and I finally finished the last product in a 3-part series: My BACK TO SCHOOL MATH ACTIVITIES for grades 6-8!

My End of Year Activities for 6th Grade Math were such a hit, that I thought I would start early to be ready for Back to School! I am really excited to use the 8th grade ones in my classroom this fall. Click each picture below to see the description and a preview on Teachers pay Teachers!




What are you most excited about accomplishing this summer now that school is out? I'd love to hear from you!

Have a great week,


No comments:

Post a Comment