Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Educents Bundle of Middle School Math Goodies!

Wow! Can we just say that the beginning of this year is way harder than previous years? I simply cannot get it together. And, for those who know me, know that I cannot be unorganized. I was lucky to go to school with matching outfits last week. I feel like I am swimming in paperwork, new content standards,  more paperwork, beginning of year stuff, and more paperwork. I think I could save the rainforest if we just did away with paperwork!

So, I would have loved to share with you some of the fun things that I have been doing in class, but I can't because we were so busy being so super engaged in everything that we were doing we just simply couldn't get any photos. It just couldn't be helped! No, really, I just forgot. But, it was probably because of the high level of engagement. Just smile and nod. It has been one of those days/weeks/months. Yes, I am aware it is only the third day of the month.

So, let's get on with the real reason that I am posting today. Four other TPT sellers/bloggers have teamed up to put together a FANTASTIC bundle of Middle School Math Resources for you! It is just about that time of year that we are scrambling to stay ahead in our lesson plans, and this is just the ticket. This has 16 resources that you can use in your classroom throughout the year. Just take a look:  


Here are my products that are included in the bundle:











But that's not all... the bundle covers to following topics that you will need to teach this year:

      Multiplying and Dividing Fractions and Mixed Numbers
      Long Division with Remainders 
•      Algebraic Properties & Expressions
      Exponents
      Fractions, Decimals, & Percents
      Place Value  through the Millions
      Word Problems
      Order of Operations
      Number Lines
      Composite Figures, Complex and Irregular Shapes
      Area
      Mean, Median, and Mode

      Pythagorean Theorem

For a limited time it is $10.99 from Educents which is about 75% off!  16 instant downloads for your middle school math learners that are sure to engage.  And 220 pages of materials ready for you to use - there is sure to be tons you will love!


I hope you have the best beginning of the year!

Check out the other amazing products included below:





No comments:

Post a Comment